Trend makes no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the fitness or merchantability of its fabrics unless expressly stated.
Continuing guarantee under the Textile Fiber Products Identification Act filed with the Federal Trade Commission.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF ORDERS: All orders shipped from stock will be invoiced the day following shipment and the invoice serves as the acknowledgment. Backordered merchandise will be acknowledged with an approximate delivery date. We will not be held responsible for delays beyond our control and/or cancellations of backordered merchandise ordered specifically for you.
LENGTH OF CUTS:The length of your cuts is very important in the processing of your orders. On occasion, we must fill your order with more than one piece, or make an allowance for a defect in the fabric. Please be certain to include cuts on every order.
FACE OF FABRIC:Before cutting and fabricating with your order, please confirm to your workroom or upholsterer the proper face of the cloth. Trend will not be held responsible if the incorrect side of the fabric is used as the face in application.
PATTERN REPEATS: All pattern repeats listed in this price list and on our samples are approximate. They can vary slightly from one dyelot to the next. We cut the fabric to the exact yardage amount specified on the order, and do not automatically make additional allowances to include pattern repeats. To avoid a possible shortage, we recommend that you order several additional inches to allow for pattern repeats.
DYELOTS: Dyelots do vary from one shipment to another. If you require an exact dyelot match, you must submit a sample with your order or request a cutting for approval from current stock. We cannot accept returns or issue credit for dyelot variation unless a sample was submitted with your order.
HANDLOOMED FABRICS: Pattern repeats in handloomed fabrics may vary. All measurements quoted for repeats are approximate. Side matching of repeats on ikats, stripes, checks, plaids and ribbed patterns will not be exact. Because of variations in dyelots, yarns and weaves, the fabric in stock may vary from samples. We recommend a cutting for approval from current stock be requested. Notice labels are attached to each handloomed fabric shipped from the warehouse. No credit will be allowed if the terms of this notice label are not adhered to.
SILKS: We do not guarantee silks against fading or for precise color matching, colorfastness and durability. Cutting from current stock is recommended.
RESERVES: We will reserve yardage for ten (10) working days for customers with an account number. Cutting and
Reserves or COD/Proforma reserves will also be held for ten (10) working days. We are not obligated to inform customers that a reserve has expired.
MINIMUM YARDAGE: No orders will be accepted for less than one (1) yard per individual cut.
PRICING: All prices listed herein are subject to change without notice.
TERMS: Net 30 Days, C.O.D., and Proforma (CBD). Late charges will be assessed on all past due balances.
SHIPPING INFORMATION: Please indicate on your order your desired method of shipment (i.e., UPS). If no instructions are given, we will ship the fastest, most economical way, depending on the size of the package. COD shipments can only be sent via UPS.
INTERNET SELLING: A Trend customer who sells on the Internet is permitted to sell Trend products through its website only to customers residing within the local territory where the Trend customer's principal place of business is located, or where they regularly perform decorating, design or installation services. Such customers agree not to sell or offer for sale Trend products to fill orders that are the direct result of the efforts of another Trend customer. Trend reserves the right to immediately terminate its relationship with anyone who promotes the sale of Trend products via the Internet, through on-line auctions such as eBay, or through any similar means.
ALL SHIPMENTS WILL BE F.O.B. ORIGINATING WAREHOUSE
MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
- No merchandise will be accepted for return unless an A.R.S. (Authorized Return Service) label has been issued. A request for an A.R.S. label must be requested within thirty (30) days of the invoice date and merchandise must be in our possession within thirty (30) days of the date on the Authorized Return Label.
- The request for return of merchandise must include the invoice number, description, quantity and the reason for request of the return.
- No merchandise under six (6) yards will be accepted for credit.
- Merchandise which has been cut or special processed (Soil & Stain Repellant Finish, paper-backing, knit-backing, etc.) will not be accepted for credit unless prior approval has been given.
- A handling charge will be assessed for merchandise returned for reasons without fault of Trend. Outgoing and incoming freight charges and any pickup service fees will be charged to the customer.
Cut yardage 20%
Full Bolts 15%
Full Cases 15%
- We do not guarantee dyelots and can not issue credit for dyelot variation unless a sample to match was submitted with your order.
- All returns must be authorized by our Custom Products Department. An explanation of the reason for the return must accompany the article when shipped to Trend.
- TREND RESERVES THE RIGHT OF EITHER ADJUSTING OR REPLACING THE ORIGINAL ORDER.
- Any custom draperies returned must be fan-folded and ALL HOOKS REMOVED before shipping, to insure against damage in return.
- Any custom bedspread must be dry cleaned (for health reasons, neatly folded and properly wrapped when returned for adjustment or replacement.
- WE DO NOT GUARANTEE DYELOTS and cannot issue credit for dyelot variations unless a sample to be matched was submitted with the order.